Bachelor of Pharmacy (Practice)
|Course Duration||Number of Seats|
- A pass in Diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- A registered pharmacist.
- A minimum of four years of pharmacy practice experience in a community or hospital pharmacy
- A certificate from competent authority stating that the candidate is endorsed as registered pharmacist in the drug license of a pharmacy as proof of practice experience in case of community pharmacist
- A certificate from the Principal/Medical Superintendent/competent person of the Hospital/Health Unit stating that the candidate is working as a pharmacist will be accepted as proof of practice experience in case of hospital pharmacist
- A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer in prescribed format