Name: Dr. M.S. Rathore
Designation: Principal & Professor
Seminar/Conferences/FDPs/Workshops/Training Programs attended:50
DETAILS OF POST GRADUATE RESEARCH WORK
SPONSORED RESEARCH PROJECTS COMPLETED OR IN PROCESS
1. Study of Bottlenecks in Industry, Academics and Institution Linkage in Pharmaceutical Sector and Development of Database for Academics Industry Partnership Promotion. A Three-year Project worth 16.75 Lacs sanctioned in year 2006 by NSTMIS Division of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. Project Completion Report Submitted to NSTMIS.
2. Product Development projects for KEEGAD Biogen Pvt Ltd., New Delhi, Under TIFAC-CORE-
a. Effervescent technology based product development
b. Colon specific drug delivery product development using herbal carrier
c. Herbal wound healing product development
3. Research grant received from Punjab Technical University under Industry Defined Project Scheme as Principal Investigator in 2012.
4. As Principal Investigator received Research grant of INR 1 Lac (INR 25,000/- cash and Raw Materials provided by company) from KEEGAD BIOGEN Pvt. Ltd for research projects on colon specific drug delivery using probiotics in 2012.
Research Projects Handled/In process (M. Pharm. Projects)
1. Formulation and Evaluation of Floating Drug Delivery Systems using Isapgol novel carrier (Shashyendra Singh Gautam, 2005)
2. Fenugreek Gum Based Colonic Drug Delivery (Amit Talesara, 2007)
3. Probiotic Assisted colon targeted drug delivery (Bhavik, 2009)
4. Wound healing formulation development from A. Asepra leaves (Iqbal, 2009)
5. Development and Optimization of Colon Targeting Microsphere of Tinidazole (Ashish S Verma 2010)
6. Self Emulsifying Formulation for Poorly Water Soluble Drugs (Yogesh Gupta, 2005)
7. Corneal Transport Studies of Diclofenac and Ciprofloxacin from Eye Drops (Narendra Patidar, 2005)
8. Liposomal Aerosolized Technology for Targeted Delivery of an Antitubercular Drug. (Praveen Kumar Gaur, 2006)
9. Ocusert Formulation Development and Evaluation for Improved Ocular Drug Delivery (Tasneem Ara, 2007)
10. Drug Delivery Enhancement Strategies Through Skin (Deepak Duggal, 2008)
11. Formulation and evaluation of Multiparticulate Modified Release Tablet of Phenyramidol Hydrochloride (Sudhir K. Singh, 2008)
12. Gastroretentive formulation development Using Combination of Ploymers (KL Argawal, 2009)
13. Development of pH independent Sustained release matrix tablet of Propranolol Hydrochloride (Nitesh Singh Panwar, 2009)
14. Saliva Based Diagnostic development (Navneet Sharma, 2009)
15. Formulation Development of ER multi unit particulate system for an Anticholinergic drug (Satish, 2009)
16. Effervescent pharmaceutical product development for diarrheal conditions (Surjeet, 2009)
17. Effervescent Technology Based Product Development of Essential Amino Acids (Soyal, 2010)
18. Probiotic Assisted Colon specific delivery of herbal concentrates for Prophylaxis and treatment of colon cancer (Dinesh,2012)
19. Formulation Development of Fast Disintegrating Tablets For Respiratory Disorders (Deepak,2012)
20. Vesicular Formulation Development for Topical Delivery of Herbal Drugs for treatment of Acne (Bhupinder, 2012)
21. Formulation and Evaluation of Mouth Dissolving Tablets of Ondansetron Hydrochloride (Amit, 2012)
22. Formulation and Process Development of an Angiotensin Receptor I Antagonist for the Treatment of Hypertension (Richa,2012)
23. Formulation and Development of Floating Drug Delivery System (Tarnjot,2012)
24. Development And Evaluation o f Paracetamol Sr Bi- Layer Tablet (Jai, 2012)
25. Herbal Formulation Development for Maintaining Oral Hygiene and Prophylaxis for Prevention of Oral Cancer (Mankaran,2012)
26. Corneal Transport Based Evaluaation of Certain Marketed Eye Drops. (Harpal Singh, 2013)
27. Solubility Enhancement of Certain Poorly Soluble Drugs using Hydrotrophy. (Dinesh,2013)
28. Probiotic Assisted drug delivery of Dexamethasone using probiotics. (Gurpreet, 2013)
29. Colon Targetd Delivery of 5 Fluorouracil from Matrix Tablet using Guar Gum and Probiotics. (Namarta, 2013)
30. Targeted Delivery of Diclofenac Sodium with Probiotics to Colon. (Syed, 2013)
31. A Study on Drug Utilization in Patients with Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease at a Tertiary Care Hospital (Sonali,Ajay,Hanish 2016)
32. Assessment Of Risk For Diabetes Type-2 Development In Selected Population And Knowledge, Attitude, Practice And Drug Utilization Evaluation In Diabetic Type-1 And Type-2 Patients. (Sanjana,Rajat 2017), (in process)
33. A Prospective Study On Drug Utilization In Obstetric Procedures With Emphasis On Antibiotic Usage At A Tertiary Care Hospital (Shikha,Aarti, Sonu, 2017), in Process
34. A Randomized Prospective Study To Analyze The Medication Errors And Developing Means To Prevent Them At A Tertiary Care Hospital Setting (Saddam, Shahrukh, 2017)
35. A prospective observational study on risk factors, management, outcomes and cost of illness in stroke patients (Manik)
36. A Prospective study on efficacy and safety of drug therapy for urinary tract infection and assessment of its predisposing risk factors (Palakdeep)
37. Diabetes mellitus risk screening in urban and rural population of Moga using three different questionnaires (Pavneet)
38. Cross-sectional study on adverse drug reaction by spontaneous reporting in different wards of tertiary care hospital in north India (Puneet)
39. A prospective observational study on drug utilization pattern in patients of diabetes mellitus at tertiary care hospital (Sandeep)
40. Cross-sectional study on prescribing pattern of anti-hypertensive drugs in pregnancy (Harmanjeet)
41. Drug utilization study in vaginal and caesarean section deliveries at tertiary care hospital (Kirti)
42. A prospective observational study to evaluate the prevalence of chronic kidney disease with diabetes mellitus and hypertension in a tertiary care hospital (Khushdeep)
43. Prevalence and evaluation of depression, anxiety and stress among diabetic patients at a tertiary care hospital (Manpreet)
44. A prospective observational study on prescribing pattern of antibiotics in respiratory tract infections in a tertiary care hospital (Navdeep)
45. Assessment of predisposing factors and prescription pattern of coronary artery disease patients at tertiary care hospital (Ankit)
46. Study on prescribing pattern of antidiabetic agents at tertiary care teaching hospital (Deepa)
1. Designing and Evaluation of Electronic Health Record System: Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting Among Diabetic Patients. Patent Application Filed at Delhi Patent Office dated 02/08/2016 wide CBR No. 21453, Application no. 201611026425.
2. Rathore MS Ghosh PK, Gupta VB, Gondoliya Bhavik, “Probiotic Assisted effective Composition for Colon Specific Drug Delivery by oral route”, Patent application filed dated 03/11/2009 (application No. 2548/MUM/2009) to Patent office, Mumbai
3. Mahendra Singh Rathore, Monika Maheshwari and Kishanlal Malviya, Analytical method for assay of Silver nitrate by chromotropic acid using UV-Visible Spectrophotometer, Patent Application No. 202111022507 dated 20/05/21.
Three Copyright applications filed to Copy Right Office, Governemnt of India for formats of Prescription analysis, Inpatient Medical Case Analysis and Report, In Patient Medical Case Record for Pharm. D course. Diary numbers: 52286/2014-CO/L, 52288/2014-CO/L, 52289/2014-CO/L
1. Mahendra Singh Rathore , Amit Sharma , Durgadas Anghore, “Treatment and Management of Poisoning : Guidelines for the Treatment & Management of Poisoning”, ISBN106135819216, published by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
2. Mahendra Singh Rathore, A Novel Carrier for Colon Specific Drug Delivery, ISBN-10: 3330035382, published by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
International and National
1. Praveen Kumar Gaur, Shikha Mishra, Vipin Bihari Gupta, Mahendra Singh Rathod, Suresh Purohit, and Bhavin A Savla “Targeted Delivery of Rifampicin to the Lungs: formulation, characterization, and stability studies of preformed aerosolized liposome and in situ formed aerosolized liposome” Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy (2010) Early online, 1-9. DOI: 10.3109/03639040903410300), Scopus Indexed (Source record id- 21190), (UGC Listed: IF-1.645 Thompson Reuters)
2. Mahendra Singh Rathore, Amit Sharma, Tanpreet Kaur Badwal, Vishal Gupta, Mahendra Singh Rathore, Manik Chhabra and Ankit Gaur, Drug utilization Study on Oral Hypertensive Medication Patients and Assessment of Medication Adherence to JNC-8 Guidelines in North Indian Tertiary Care Hospital: A Cross-Sectional Study, RRJHCP| Volume 3 | Issue 3 | December 2017, (Journal of Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy) Scopus Indexed (Source record id-33487) (Impact Factor 1.30)
3. M S Rathore, Manpreet Singh, Vandana Thakur, Rahul Deshmukh, Amit Sharma,
, Ajay Kumar & Neeraj Mishra, Development and characterization of Morin hydrate loaded micellar nanocarriers for the effective management of Alzheimer’s disease, Journal of Microencapsulation, Micro and Nano Carriers ISSN: 0265-2048
(Print) 1464-5246 (Online) Journalhomepage:http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/imnc20 Scopus Indexed (Source record id-23050) (Impact Factor: Thompson Reuters: 1.585)
4. M. S. Rathore, Ankita Sharmaa , Navneet Kaura , Saurabh Sharmab , Amit Sharma, Kumar Ajay and Neeraj Mishraa, Embelin-loaded guar gum microparticles for the management of ulcerative colitis, JOURNAL OF MICROENCAPSULATION, 2018
https://doi.org/10.1080/02652048.2018.1452991. (Article in Press) Scopus Indexed (Source record id-23050),Impact Factor: Thompson Reuters: 1.585)
5. Mahendra Singh Rathore , Deepak K.Majumdar. Effect of formulation factors on transcorneal permeation of gatifloxacin from aqueous drops. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2006; 7(3): Article 57. Scopus Indexed (Source record id- 19374) (UGC Listed: IF-1.445 Thompson Reuters)
6. Mahendra Singh Rathore and V. B. Gupta, Functional Characterization of L- tryptophan transport across mammalian cornea, International Journal of Drug Delivery, 2 (2010) 251-257. doi:10.5138/ijdd.2010.0975.0215.02036 [ISSN : 0975- 0215] (UGC Listed: IF-1.02 Thompson Reuters)
7. Vikas Anand, Prashant Beniwal, Anil Middha, M.S Rathore, D.K. Sharma. Patent: A Mess for Prior Art Searcher. The Indian Pharmacist 47(5), 2006, 9-13.
8. Mahendra Singh Rathore and V. B.Gupta, “Drug Delivery Enhancement Strategies Through Cornea”, Asian J Pharm. 1 (1), 2007, 40-46. Scopus Indexed (Source record id-19700174931) (UGC Listed: IF-0.46 Thompson Reuters)
9. P.K. Gaur, Anil Middha, M.S. Rathore, V. B. Gupta, Tanaji Nandgude “In Vitro Evaluation of Ethyl Cellulose Microspheres of Pioglitazone” The Indian Pharmacist 63(6), 2007, 82-84.
10. Sharma DK, Talesara A, Patidar VS, Rathore MS, Jain Anurekha “ Preparation and Evaluation of Muchoadhesive Buccal Films of Carvedilol, Asian J Pharm. 1 (1), 2007, 77-82. Scopus Indexed (Source record id-19700174931) (UGC Listed: IF-
0.46 Thompson Reuters) ISSN- (0973-8398)
11. Rathore MS, Middha A, Saini V, Chatap VK, Gupta VB, “In Vitro Safety Evaluation of Certain Popular Herbal Eye Drops”, Asian J Pharm, Vol 1(2-3), 2007,144-149. Scopus Indexed (Source record id-19700174931) (UGC Listed: IF-0.46 Thompson Reuters)
12. Ara T. and Rathore M.S., “Design and Evaluation of Ocular Inserts of Metronidazole”, Asian J Pharm.Vol 1 (4), 2007, 208-212. Scopus Indexed (Source record id-19700174931) (UGC Listed: IF-0.46 Thompson Reuters)
13. Vipin Saini, Anil Middha, M.S. Rathore, Amit Talesara, Rishi K Rahangdale, Mohit Baser, “An Overview on Autoimmune Hepatitis”, Plant Archives Vol 7 (1), 2007, pp 25-28. Scopus Indexed (Source record id-19900193211)
14. Vipin Saini, Anil Middha, M. S. Rathore, Amit Talesara, Rishi K Rahangdale, Mohit Baser, “A New Method for Determination of Solasodine from Solanum Xanthocarpum Capsule formulations, Plant Archives Vol.7 (1), 2007, pp 223-224”. Scopus Indexed (Source record id-19900193211)
15. N.Patidar, M.S.Rathore, D.K.Sharma, V.B.Gupta, A.Middha “ Transcorneal Permeation of Ciprofloxacin and Diclofenac from Marketed Eye Drops, Indian J. Pharm. Sci., 2008, 70 (5): 541-544. Scopus Indexed (Source record id- 22392) (UGC Listed: IF-0.626 Thompson Reuters)
16. Pradeep Deshmukh, Tanaji Nandgude, Mahendra Singh Rathore, Anil Middha, Nitin Jaiswal, “Hepatoprotective Activity of Calotropis gigantean Root BarK Experimental Liver Damage Induced by D- Galactosamine in Rats, Int. J Pharm Sci and Nanotechnology, Volume 1 (3), 2008, 281-286.(Indexed in DOAJ,Goggle Scholar Citations)
17. MS Rathore, VB Gupta, Functional characterization of amino acid transport system for transport of phenylalanine on mammalian cornea for better ocular drug delivery, J. Pharm. Sci. Res, Volume 2, Issue 6, June 2010,329-337. [ISSN 0975–1459] Scopus Indexed (Source record id-19700174933) (UGC Listed: IF-0.169 Thompson Reuters)
18. MS Rathore, VB Gupta, Protective Effect of Amino Acids on Eye Lenses Against Oxidative Stress Induced by Hydrogen Peroxide, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 3(3):2010, 166-169. Scopus Indexed (Source record id- 19700174904) (UGC Listed: IF-0.326 Thompson Reuters)
19. MS Rathore,VB Gupta, Synthesis, Characterization and In-Vitro Corneal transport of Diclofenac Amino Acid Compounds, Inventi Rapid Pharmtech,Volume 1,Issue 2, 2010. [ISSN: 0976-3783]
20. Mahendra Singh Rathore, Prashant Kumar Ghosh, Vipin Bihari Gupta, Bhavik Gondoliya, “Probiotic Assisted Colon Specific Delivery of Diclofenac Sodium from Guar Gum matrix Tablet: In Vitro Evaluation” Asian J Pharm, Vol 4(4), 2010,173- 178.DOI- 10.4103/0973-8398.76734, ISSN:0973-8398. Scopus Indexed (Source record id-19700174931) (UGC Listed: IF-0.46 Thompson Reuters)
21. Mahendra Singh Rathore, Prashant Kumar Ghosh, Vipin Bihari Gupta, Iqbal Hussain “Wound Healing Potential of aqueous and ethanolic extracts of apamarga leaves ” International Journal of Green Pharmacy, Vol 5(1), 2011,12-15, ISSN:0973-8258. Scopus Indexed (Source record id-19700174900) (UGC Listed: IF-0.229 Thompson Reuters)
22. Kaur Bhupinder, Rathore Mahendra Singh, Ethosomes as preferred vesicular formulation approach to deliver drugs through skin International Journal of drug discovery and technology, ISSN: 2229-5895, 2011 2(2) 79-87
23. T Kaur, MS Rathore, D Sharma, Site specific sustained drug delivery to stomach using floating system, International Journal of Drug formulation and Research, ISSN: 2229-5054, 2012 3(1), 1-12 (Indexed in NLM, NCBI Pubmed Catalogue)
24. Dinesh Kumar, Gurmeet Singh, Mankaran Singh,Deepak Sharma, Mahendra Singh Rathore, Diet and Functional Foods in Treatment and Maintenance Therapy of Colon Disorders; Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences, 02 (05);2012, (Gally Proof), ISSN: 2231-3354 (Indexed in Scopus, Hinari)
25. Sharma Deepak, Kumar Dinesh, Singh Mankaran, Singh Gurmeet, Rathore Mahendra Singh, Taste Masking Technologies: A Novel Approach for the Improvement of Organoleptic Property of Pharmaceutical Active Substance, International Research Journal of Pharmacy, 3(4), 2012, 108-116. ISSN: 2230-8407. (Indexed in Chemical Abstracts (CAS), EMBAS)
26. Sharma Deepak, Kumar Dinesh, Singh Mankaran, Singh Gurmeet, Rathore M.S. Fast Disintegrating Tablets: A New Era In Novel Drug Delivery System and New Market Opportunities, Journal Of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics; 2012, 2(3): 74-86. ISSN: ISSN: 2250-1177. (Indexed in NLM, NCBI Pubmed Catalogue)
27. Richa Sood and MS Rathore, Drugs Affecting Renin –Angiotensin System in Hypertension, International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences, Vol. 3 (2) Apr – Jun2012, 887-893.ISSN: 2229-3701 (ICV:4.99)
28. Kumar D, Sharma D, Singh G, Singh M, Rathore MS, Lipoidal soft hybrid biocarriers of supramolecular construction for drug delivery. ISRN Pharm. 2012 ; 2012:474830. doi: 10.5402/2012/474830. Epub 2012 Jul 19.PMID: 22888455 [Index in PubMed Central]
29. Sharma Deepak, Singh Gurmeet, Singh Mankaran, Kumar Dinesh and Rathore Mahendra Singh, A review on innovative approaches to enhance solubility and dissolution rate of hydrophobic drugs, Novel Science International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science (2012), 1(7):486-492, ISSN 2278 – 0033. (Indexed in Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), EBSCO, EMBASE)
30. Agrawal RP, Sharma N, Rathore MS, Gupta VB, Jain S, et al. (2013) Noninvasive Method for Glucose Level Estimation by Saliva. J Diabetes Metab Volume 4, issue 5:266. doi:10.4172/2155-6156.1000266. ISSN: 2155-6156. (Indexed in Hinari, CAS)
31. Soni Varinder, Rathore MS, Spherical Agglomeration Techniques and their Evaluation Parameters, Int. J. Drug Dev. & Res., July-September 2013,Vol. 5,Issue 3
| ISSN 0975-9344. Scopus Indexed (Source record id-19700175758) (Impact Factor:0.18)
32. Rathore Mahendra Singh, Singh Gurmeet,Singh Mankaran, Kumar Dinesh, Spectrophotometric method development and validation for simultenous estimation of salbutamol sulphate and ambroxol hydrochloride in combined dosage form, Int.J. Drug Dev. & Res., October-December 2013, 5(4), 124-132
33. Harpreet Kaur, Saurav Kumar And MS Rathore, Enteric Coated 5-Fluorouracil Capsules Designed To Achieve Intestinal Targeting, International Journal Of Pharmaceutical, Chemical And Biological Sciences, 2013, 3(4), 1215-1223, ISSN: 2249-9504. (Global Impact Factor 0.478, Indexed in PSOAR, Academic, Academic Resources, DOAJ)
34. Ghosh PK, Thakur Namarta, Rathore MS* Effect of Probiotics Addition and Shellac Coating On in-Vitro Release of Fluorouracil From Guar Gum Matrix Tablets For Colon Specific Delivery, WJPPS,Volume 3, Issue 7, 2014, 1149-1157,ISSN:2278- 4357. (UGC Listed: IF-1.0408 Thompson Reuters)
35. Sharma Deepak, Kumar Dinesh, Singh Gurmeet, Singh Mankaran, Rathore Mahendra Singh, A Review On Current Advances In Nanotechnology Approaches For The Effective Delivery Of Anti-Cancer Drugs, Jddt; Special Issue1: "Drug Delivery using Nanomedicine & Nanotechnology",66-71,2014, ISSN: 2250-1177. (Indexed in NLM, NCBI Pubmed Catalogue, SCIRUS,HINARI)
36. Deepak Sharma, Mankaran Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Gurmeet Singh, Mahendra Singh Rathore, Formulation Development and Evaluation of Fast Disintegrating Tablets of Ambroxol Hydrochloride for Pediatrics- A Novel Approach for Drug Delivery, Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research | Vol 48 (supplement) | Oct-Dec, 2014. Scopus Indexed (Source record id-19200156909) (UGC Listed: IF-0.18 Thompson Reuters)
37. Sharma Deepak*, Kumar Dinesh, Singh Mankaran, Singh Gurmeet and Rathore Mahendra Singh, A Review on Novel Osmotically Controlled Drug Delivery System, Indian Journal of Pharmaceutics, Vol. 3, No. 2, July-December 2012, pp. 97-105.
38. Richa Sood, MS Rathore, Anil Sharma, Richa Thakur, Jayesh Chaudhari, Vijay Soni, Immediate Release Antihypertensive Valsartan oral tablet: A Review, Journal of Scientific Research in Pharmacy 2012, 1(2), 20-26, ISSN- 2277-9469. (Indexed in Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), EBSCO, EMBASE)
39. M.S Rathore, Sandeep Kumar, Prodrug Design and Development for Improved Bioavailability across Biological Barriers, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Research, September 2016 Vol.:7, Issue:2, ISSN-2349-7203. (Indexed in Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ, OAJI,NISCAIR)
40. Tasneem Ara, Sanjay Sharma, Shibeer Ahmad Bhat, Anil Bhandari, Abdul Samieh, Deva, Rathore M. S., Rifat Arifa Khan and Nitish Bhatia, Preparation and evaluation of ocular inserts of diclofenac sodium for controlled drug delivery, Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2014, 6 (6):93-99
41. PROBIOTIC ASSISTED COLON TARGETED DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM: RESEARCH SCOPE, CHAUHAN POOJA*, MEHTA NAVEEN, RATHORE M S, PROF. JAIN ANUREKHA, JAIN AMIT KUMAR, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, Vol 4, Suppl 2, 2011, (ISSN - 0974-2441), Scopus Indexed (Source record id-19700174904) (UGC Listed: IF-0.326 Thompson Reuters) (UGC Listed: IF-0.326 Thompson Reuters) (ISSN- 09742441)
42. RK Tripathi, M Chhabra, MS Rathore, Cost variations among gastric acid lowering medications used for treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology 2018; 4(4): 452-455
43. MS Rathore, Manik Chaabra, Kumar Ajay, Amit Sharma, Assessment of risk factors, cost of treatment and therapy outcome in stroke patients: Evidence from cross-sectional study, Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research, (Published Online), Impact Factor Thompson Reuter- 1.69.
44. Ankit Gaur, Kanad Deepak, Mahendra Singh Rathore, Amit Sharma, Irfanul Haque. Drug Utilization Evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Punjab. Research
J. Pharm. and Tech 2019; 12(1): 149-155. (Scopus Indexed)
45. Mahendra Singh Rathore, Shailendra Bhatt, Suraj Sandil, Mansi Batra, Nimit Saini, Cost minimization analysis of drug therapy regimen in India for cystitis, pyelonephritis and prostatitis. Journal of the Social Sciences; 48(01), January 2020, 165-169. (Scopus Indexed)
46. Mahendra Singh Rathore , Kumar Ajay, A cross sectional study on prescription pattern analysis for rational use of medicines at tertiary care hospital of India: compliance with standards of World Health Organization; Journal of the Social Sciences; 48(02) April 2020, 890-895. (Scopus Indexed)
PRESENTATIONS AT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES/WORKSHOPS
1. M. Rathore, V. Gupta, Characterization of L-tryptophan transport across goat cornea, AAPS workshop on Drug transporter in ADME, Baltimore US, March-April, 2009.
2. Satish Manchanda, M S Rathore, Solubility Enhancement of Progesterone by Solid Dispersion Approach, AAPS Annual meeting and Exposition, November ,2009, Los Angeles CA, USA.
3. Sharma N, Rathore M.S., Gupta V.B., Agarwal R.P Saliva Based Diagnostic Development,20th World Diabetes Congress organized by International Diabetes federation at Montreal, Canada in the month of October (18-22) 2009.
4. Bhupinder Kaur, AK Sharma, Kapil Kanwar, MS Rathore. Self nano emulsifying drug delivery system development for poorly water soluble NSAIDs. International Conference on Frontiers in Nanoscience, Nanotechnology and their Applications at Punjab University, Chandigarh with Poster presentation on 16th-18th, February, 2012.
5. Bhupinder Kaur, Anil Kumar Sharma, Mahendra Singh Rathore, Vesicular Formulation Development for Topical Delivery of Herbal Drugs for treatment of Acne, Vol 2, Proceedings of International MultiTrack Conference on Sciences,Engineering & Technical Innovations, Organized by CT Institute of Engineering Management & Technology, Sponsored by DST, GOI & Punjab Technical University on June 3-4, 2014 at Jalandhar.
PRESENTATIONS AT NATIONAL CONFERENCES/WORKSHOPS
1. Mahendra Singh Rathore, Kumar Ajay, Sanjana Mehta and Kirti Tyagi, A Pilot Study on Diabetic Risk Screening in Population of Two States of India Using Three Different Questionnaires, Poster presented at 69th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 22-24 December, 2017, held at Chitkara University, Rajpura, Punjab.
2. Ann Merin Saji,Mahendra Singh Rathore, Ved Prakash, Sourabh Kosey “Assessment of Drug Prescribing Pattern at a Tertiary Care Hospital in Accordance to the World Health Organization’s Drug Prescribing Guidelines” Poster presented at 69th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 22-24 December, 2017, held at Chitkara University, Rajpura, Punjab
3. Palakdeep Kaur Thind, Mahendra Singh Rathore, Kumar Ajay, Ved Prakash Assessment of Antibiotic Prescribing Pattern in Caesarean and Normal Delivery Cases at Tertiary Care Hospital, Poster presented at 69th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 22-24 December, 2017, held at Chitkara University, Rajpura, Punjab
4. Pavneet Kaur, Mahendra Singh Rathore, Kumar Ajay, Amit Sharma, Diabetes Risk Screening Procedure In Context To India, Poster presented at 69th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 22-24 December, 2017, held at Chitkara University, Rajpura, Punjab.
5. Kumar Ajay, Mahendra Singh Rathore, Palakdeep Kaur, Pavneet Kaur, A Study on Adherence to Standard Prescription Pattern and WHO Prescribing Indicators at A Tertiary Care Hospital of India, Poster presented at 69th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 22-24 December, 2017, held at Chitkara University, Rajpura, Punjab.
6. Arora Rishabh, Kosey Sourabh, Rathore M.S, Bedi Ashish, Clinical Status And Management Of Ischemic Heart Disease In Tertiary Care Hospital In North India Poster presented at 69th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 22-24 December, 2017, held at Chitkara University, Rajpura, Punjab.
7. Nitin Kumar Sen, Mahendra Singh Rathore, Amit Sharma, Sourabh Kosey, Analysis Of Prescription Pattern And Evaluating Prescription From Three Wards At Tertiary Care Hospital Of India, Poster presented at 69th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 22-24 December, 2017, held at Chitkara University, Rajpura, Punjab.
8. Mahendra Singh Rathore, Jasheen ‘Safety aspects of Pioglitazone’ Poster presentation in National conference on ‘Current Perspectives in Pharmacovigilance and Drug Risk management’ organized at MM College of Pharmacy, Ambala, Haryana from 21-23 November, 2013.
9. Rathore M S, Gupta V B, “Effect of Amino Acids on Eye Lenses Against Hydrogen Peroxide Induced Oxidative Stress”, Poster presented at 60th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2008.
10. Mahendra Singh Rathore, Identification and Functional Characterization of amino acid transport system for transport of phenylalanine on goat cornea”, Oral paper presentation at 24th MP Young Scientist Congress, 28 Feb-1st March 2009, Bhopal.
11. Rathore MS, Evaluation Of Academia - Industry Linkages In Maharashtra : A Part Of National Survey, National Seminar on Academia Industry Collaboration: Hitherto and Challenges Sponsored by AICTE and organized by Smt. Kishoritai Bhoyar College of Pharmacy, Kamptee, Nagpur (Sept. 21 & 22, 2007)
12. Rathore MS, Gupta VB, “In vitro transcorneal permeation model for Gatifloxacin”1st MP state convention entitled “Central Province at the Periphery of Pharmacy Profession- Strategies to Rectify” at B.R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur (M.P), March 2-3, 2006.
13. Mahendra Singh Rathore,In vitro studies for Transcorneal Permeation of Ciprofloxacin and Diclofenac and their effect on eye lenses ”, Oral paper presentation at 22nd MP Young Scientist Congress, 28 Feb-1st March 2007,Vidisha.
14. Anil Middha, N K Jain, A Sharma, MS Rathore”Role of Herbals For Treatment of Cataract” abstract in Proceedings of 2nd National Seminar on Green Pharmacy and Intellectual Property Fair, International Journal of Green Pharmacy, Vol 1 (1), 103
1. Being Director IQAC organized A Seminar (Resource Person) on NAAC Accreditation Process Under Revised Assessment & Accreditation Framework (RAF) on 15th May, 2019.
2. Being Director IQAC organized Clinical Quality Development Program on “Hands on Training for Antimicrobial Stewardship/How to Start Antimicrobial Stewardship in a Hospital” organized by IQAC, Antimicrobial Stewardship Committee, ISRPT,ISPOR STUDENT CHAPTER MM(DU) on 18th May, 2019.
3. Being Director IQAC organized a seminar on “Quality Research in Higher Education Institutions: Initiatives and Promotion” on 01/06/2019.
4. Being Director IQAC organized Clinical Quality Development Program on “Good Clinical Practices"organized by IQAC, MM(DU) on 03/06/2019
5. Being Director IQAC organized an Interactive Seminar for Research Quality Promotion on "Funding Opportunitioes from SERB, DST" on 15/06/2019.
6. Being Director IQAC organized Five days Programme “International Faculty Development Programme on Innovations in Classroom” from 24-28th June 2019.
7. As Joint Secretary Organized 2nd North Zone Conference of Indian Pharmacological Society on “Advancement in Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology at” at MM College of Pharmacy, MM Deemed to be University, Mullana, Ambala during 14-16 February 2019.
8. As Faculty Adviser, Student Chapter of ISF College of Pharmacy of International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcome Research (ISPOR), USA organized Patient Counseling Competition at ISF College of Pharmacy, Moga on World Health Day 7th April 2018.
9. As Co-Chairman, Accommodation Committee Organized 69th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held at Chitkara University, Rajpura, Punjab on 22nd - 24th December, 2017.
10. As convener organized one Day National Conference entitled “From Research To Health Care: Your Pharmacist is at Your Service” on Pharmacist day on 25th September 2017 at ISF College of Pharmacy, Moga.
11. As Organizing Secretary organized a National conference on “Changing Paradigm of Patents & Other IPR Issues in India” in association with ICCR, Global IPR Consultants on 25-26 April, 2015 at MM University, Mullana, Ambala.
12. As Co-Chairman organized Indian Hospital Pharmacist’s Association’s 51st Annual Conference on 13-14 March, 2015 at MM University, Mullana, Ambala, Haryana.
13. As Coordinator organized Indian Pharmacological Society’s North Zone (India) Conference on Recent Pharmacological Trends for shaping future of drug discovery and development, dated 16-18 October, 2014 at MM College of Pharmacy, MM University, Ambala.
14. As Convener organized a Two Week Long Training Program on “Rationale Use of Medicines & Disease Management” organized by MM College of Pharmacy & MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research under guidance of Haryana State Pharmacy Council and Indian Hospital Pharmacists’ Association from 30 June-11 July, 2014.
15. As Convener organized a Week Long Program on ‘Pharmacy Practice Training for Pharmacy Teachers’ organized by MM College of Pharmacy & MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research under guidance of Haryana State Pharmacy Council and Indian Hospital Pharmacists’ Association fron 16-21 December, 2013.
16. As Co-Convener organized a 3 days National conference on ‘Current Perspectives in Pharmacovigilance and Drug Risk management’ organized at MM College of Pharmacy, Ambala, Haryana from 21-23 November, 2013
17. As Co-Coordinator organized a 7 Days NSS camp carrying theme of “Cancer and Hepatitis Awareness” in Rural Population form 26 February,2013-4th March 2013
in Collaboration with NSS Wing of Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar hosted at CT Institutions.
18. As Organizing Secretary Organized a National Conference on Higher Education in India: The Changing Facet, January 4 & 5, 2013 at Department of Computer Science Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering at CTIEMT sponsored by Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, Punjab
19. As Co-Convener organized a Two Days National Seminar on Analytical Skill Development in Pharmaceutical Research, 22-23 September,2012 at CT Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jalandhar Sponsored by Punjab Technical University, Punjab under Research, Innovation and Development Scheme (RID)
20. As Co-Convener, organized a One Day Workshop on “Applied Biotechnology aspects in Pharmaceutical Research and Development.” At CT Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, In Collaboration with Biotech Study and Research Center, Chandigarh on 4 November, 2011.
21. As Adviser, organized a National Seminar on Drug Discovery and Networking on 26 August, 2011 in collaboration with Drug Discovery Network, Bhopal.
Name: Dr. Madhaw Dwivedi
Designation: Associate Professor
Seminar/Conferences/FDPs/Workshops/Training Programs attended:10
1. Madhaw D, Sharma A, Arora S., ‘A review on medication error’. Journal of Pharmaceutical Technology Research Management and Technology Management. 2015 Nov;3(2):89-93.
2. Madhaw D, Birader S. M, AJAY P, ANAND P., RISHU S. A Study of Prescribing Habits of Low Molecular Weight Heparin in Cardiovascular Disease in Tertiary Care Hospital. Journal of Pharmaceutical Technology, Research and Management. 2017;5(1):59-69
Name: Dr. Bhaktraj Singh Chouhan
Designation: Assistant Professor
Seminar/Conferences/FDPs/Workshops/Training Programs attended:05
1. Bhaktraj singh , BS Roopa. “Elevated maternal serum iron concentrations and decreased platelet count in women with pregnancy induced hypertension: A systematic review of observational studies. Journal of Xi'an Shiyou University, Natural Sciences Edition” vol.17, no. 8, .2021, pp. 116-134. (Scopus indexed /impact factor 0.34)
2. Basutkar RS, Chauhan BS. A cross-sectional study investigating the association of serum iron concentration and platelet count as a risk biomarker among the pregnancy-induced hypertensive women in the highlands western ghats of nilgiris. Indian J Community Med ;47:125-9 (Scopus & pubmed indexed /impact factor 0.99)
Name: Narendra Kumar Parihar
Designation: Assistant Professor
Seminar/Conferences/FDPs/Workshops/Training Programs attended:10
1. Ashok A, Sharma K, Ra AA, Parihar NB, Sajith M, Jawale S, et al. Factors affecting quality of life in heamodialysis patients in tertiary care hospital [Internet]. Hilarispublisher.com. 2019. Available from: https://www.hilarispublisher.com/open-access/factors-affecting-quality-of-life-in-heamodialysis-patients-in-tertiary-care-hospital.pdf
2. Dr Narendra BP, Patel Esha A, Seeta NP. Evaluation of prescription errors and polypharmacy practices in rural area at community pharmacy. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol [Internet]. 2020;10(1):60. Available from: https://www.ijbcp.com/index.php/ijbcp/article/view/4461
3. Atharva Nanday, Dr. Narendra BP, Parihar Seeta Narendra. Assess knowledge and use of proton pump inhibitors as general antacids by registered pharmacists at community pharmacy in urban area. International Journal Of Modern Pharmaceutical Research [Internet]. ;2021(VOLUME 5, APRIL2). Available from: https://ijmpronline.com/home/article_abstract/401
4. Dr Narendra BP, Jha Tushar, Seeta Parihar Narendra. Assessment Of Administration Practice Of Dry Powder Antibiotic Suspension Among Caregivers Who Visits Rural Community Pharmacy. Indian J Appl Res [Internet]. 2021;10 Issue 6. Available from: https://www.worldwidejournals.com/paripex/article/assessment-of-administration-practice-of-dry-powder-antibiotic-suspension-among-caregivers-who-visits-rural-community-pharmacy/MzM3NzU=/?is=1
5. Dr Narendra BP, Divya H, Seeta Parihar. Assessment of methods used by registered pharmacists for disposing of the pharmaceutical waste and expired medicines at community pharmacies in urban area [Internet]. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH | IJPSR. 2022. Available from: https://ijpsr.com/bft-article/assessment-of-methods-used-by-registered-pharmacists-for-disposing-of-the-pharmaceutical-waste-and-expired-medicines-at-community-pharmacies-in-urban-area/