The department is located in the ground floor near the reception area and main OPD blocks. It functions on round the clock basis and OPD workings hours are from 9.0 AM to 3.0 PM. The patients undergoing investigations are required to bring registration/ requisition form with clinical history mentioned. The individual patients are called in different rooms as per their turn, based on token system, with their names announced and No. displayed. The dept. has got its own large reception area cum waiting hall with two receptionists available at the inquiry/ information counter.
- MD (Radio-diagnosis)
X Ray Section
- 625 mA X-ray machines - 2 in No.
- 500 mA X-ray machines - 3 in No.
- 300 mA X-ray machines - 1 in No.
- 100 mA high frequency mobile X-ray machines – 6 (3 of them stationed in I.C.U., Emergency OPD and Orthopedic ward)
- IITV and fluoroscopy system – 1
- C.R. system – 1
- Dry film camera – 2
Ultra Sound Section
- Ultrasound cum color Doppler machines – 3 in no.
- Portable ultrasound machines – 2 in No. (1 machine placed in ICU and Gynae – Obs. OT.)
CT Scan 64 Slice
MRI 1.5 Tesla
Research Publications of The Staff
Dr. Manish Bajaj, MD (Assistant Professor)
- Sharma NC, Chandra T, Sharma A, Bajaj M, Kundu R. Long-segment intramedullary spinal dermoid. Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2009 Apr-Jun; 19(2): 148-50. PubMed PMID: 19881072; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC2765188.
- Sharma NC, Sharma A, Bajaj M. Case report: Epidermoid cyst misdiagnosed as a loculated pericardial effusion. Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2008 Oct-Dec; 18(4): 319–321. PubMed PMID:19774191; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC2747452
- Mathur P, Saxena AK, Bajaj M, Chandra T, Sharma NC, Simlot A, Saxena AK. Role of plain abdominal radiographs in predicting type of congenital pouch colon. Pediatr Radiol. 2010 Oct; 40(10): 1603-8. Epub 2010 Aug 6. PubMed PMID: 20689945.
- Bajaj M, Jangid H, Vats AK, Meena ML. Case report: Congenital absence of the dens. Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2010 Apr-Jun; 20(2):109–111. PubMed PMID: 20607020; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC2890915
Dr. Mukesh Garg
- Garg MK. Case report: Antenatal diagnosis of congenital high airway obstruction syndrome - laryngeal atresia. Indian J Radiol Imaging 2008;18:350-1
- Garg MK. Case report: Upper neck pouch sign in the antenatal diagnosis of esophageal atresia. Indian J Radiol Imaging 2009;19:252-4
Posters And Oral Presentations
- Periventricular region: normal appearance and common diseases in children (Poster) 49th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Paediatric Radiology, to be held at Athens, Greece. May 28th - June 1st 2012
- Pediatric paranasal sinuses: beyond sinusitis (Poster) 49th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Paediatric Radiology. To be held at Athens, Greece. May 28th - June 1st 2012.
- Antenatal cardiac sonography: a systematic approach (Oral presentation) 49th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Paediatric Radiology to be held at Athens, Greece. May 28th - June 1st 2012
- Pediatric Knee: MR imaging in non-traumatic conditions (Reserve Oral presentation) 49th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Paediatric Radiology to be held at Athens, Greece. May 28th - June 1st 2012