M.Sc. Nursing (Pediatric Nursing)
Number of Seats
As per INC Norms
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of :
- B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidate shall be medically fit & should have minimum one year of working experience as a registered nurse after B.Sc. course.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.